Friday 28 December 2012

"This video contains content from Starindia,who has blocked it in your country or copyright grounds"

Are you getting this block notice on youtube videos when trying to watch scenes or any video from indian serials.
Eg. Navz VirManNishal youtube user uploads virat and maanvi scenes that I watch,but because I live in the UK/USA im unable to watch it,I HAVE RESTRICTIONS! how is that fair..i find that Racist o.O (Only Joking) why cant i live in UK and watch indian stuff,HUH!? WHY!?..well i dont care about the damn resitriction,i can see them anyways because i know a trick which i will share with all my freinds out there who also dont want to miss those indian Saas bahu serials,well what you do is you 

go to a proxy list site,such as www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/
or more specific to indian dramas http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-in/ choose a proxy with good connection and then copy the proxy no. and remember the short port number.

Then click on the start button and search internet options go to connections tab

click on LAN Settings,tick on the small box under Proxy Server
go to advanced,past the port number besides HTTP box and type the port number you remembered beside the proxy number and then press OK and your done,all you do next is refresh the youtube window.
if you need i will upload a video just comment below specific on indian dramas only!



17 comments:

  1. PLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!help me to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-season-1!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to watch ipkknd season 1 plssssss i am a great tamil fan of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3f2qtPJDZE&index=46&list=PLUGQ0FE6s3zFO2sD5YmgYKy2pK2PFbtWR
    Not Play on Yoube

    ReplyDelete
  4. please Upload The Video That How can I Download This video contains content from Starindia,who has blocked it in your country or copyright grounds

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video contains content from Starindia, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.Did i get any strike on my youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. how I can bypass blocked content of star india can any one tell me please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how I can bypass blocked content of star india can any one tell me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please Solv My This Problem

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm uploaded bhagmati movie in Telugu but my subcribers unable to watch. it shows this video contains content from starindia,who has blocked it on copyright grounds. please help my subcribers to watch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to watch some old 2008-2009 Zee Tv Serials, but it's blocked worldwide! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am himabindu i want to watch starplus kasturi old serial it is showed in 2007 when i am opening it is showing that this video contains content from starindia who has blocked it on copy grounds please upload the vidoes of kasturi serial i want to watch again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz I want Hum ne li hai shapath 2012

    ReplyDelete

Rajbeer deserves Forgiveness?